1. My parents call me Cachimba, which is the last part of a cigar that is smoked, the head, which is what smokers consider the best part. In essence my parents joked and said they left the best for last, as I was the last child they each had, as they both had children from a previous marriage. LOL! That’s a long explanation. To this day my mother calls me this and she will call me by this name always, even in front of people. #smh
2. I have trypophobia. I really can’t stand it!!!! Google it!
3. I went back to school at the age of 37 and got 2 degrees!
4. My teen crushes were Don Johnson and Ralph Macchio. o_O
5. I can’t stand dishes in the sink at night. I cannot go to bed with dishes in the sink.
6. I got paddled in school for talking back to the teacher. This was my 3rd offense. o_O
7. I don’t own any flat shoes. All my shoes have a heel or a wedge.
8. In high school I carried a brief case instead of a back pack.
9. I am an only child. #spoiled. Both of my parents have children from other marriages but I didn’t grow up with any of them. I met 2 of my father’s daughters when I was an adult and we’re pretty close.
10. I graduated from the Police Academy in 1991.
11. My middle name is Ivelisse. Pronounced EVILEES. lol
12. I am good at writing graffiti like bubble letters.
13. I’m awful for this but I laugh at things and people that shouldn’t be laughed at.
14. I want to be a doer of good deeds at super hero level.
15. When you ask me what time it is, I will always give you the “exact” time. Like 9:37am. lol
16. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
17. If I were 20 I’d be tatted up like Kat Von D. (I still want more ink)
18. Just call me Mrs. Worst Case Scenario. I always imagine the worst case possible and make plans from there. <– I don’t say out loud that I’m thinking worst case nor am I negative. I just keep my feet on the ground.
19. I have lots of uncensored Hip Hop on my playlist and I’m cool with that.
20. I want to go see The Phantom Of The Opera.