For the most part, I agree with this particular description I’ve listed here as it pertains to my zodiac sign, Libra.
Libra wants to stay and go. She longs to be married, yet is happy when single. She desires admiration for her stunning intelligence, but not at the expense of her charming good looks. Welcome to the land of Libra, where it’s not a question of either/or, but one of both and all.
Confused? Don’t be. There is a method to Libra’s madness, and the best way to truly comprehend the Libra profile is to take into account this sign’s planetary ruler, Venus, as well as its symbol, the scales of justice. You should also consider this sign’s quality and element, cardinal and air, respectively.
If I don’t agree I will type DON’T AGREE in red letters.
Libra’s Negative Qualities:
- Narcissism: Make no mistake about it, whether Libra is the sun sign or on the ascendant, narcissism can be a part of this sign’s makeup. Librans can be very appearance-oriented people, and that appearance begins with themselves. They want to look beautiful and/or handsome and will take as much time as needed to make sure that they look their absolute best. Lest you think that Libra is simply trying to fulfill a huge ego, note that being surrounded by beauty actually helps Libra feel calm and centered.
- Flirtatious: Librans all but invented the art of flirting, and they will flirt with just about anyone. While it’s true that practically all the signs flirt, Libra has elevated flirting to quite the art form; you just never know if he or she is flirting with you or simply being nice.
- Vacillating: One of the hardest things for Libra to do is to make a decision, and no matter what you do, never press these people to make a decision quickly. First, the mere fact that you are pressing them to act quickly only serves to convince them that you are uncouth and uncultured. After all, who makes a decision without carefully weighing all the options? Second, Libras don’t like to feel pressured; if they feel, or if it’s proven, that they made the wrong choice, they will happily blame you for the rest of your life! Third and finally, these natives truly want to come up with the right solution, and they will feel emotionally devastated if they don’t.
The Libra-born can easily get carried away by outer beauty, to the extent that they may ignore the beautiful inner qualities of other people. DON’T AGREE. I can keep conversations superficial for a long time but not because I don’t care about the inner qualities of a person but because I don’t let you into my intimate, personal world easily.
People born under the Zodiac Sign Libra are firm and strong, but they can also be detached and pretend to be pleasant sometimes as they don’t wish to displease anyone.
The Scales, though mostly energetic, can sometimes be lazy and may tend to take things easy. It is not physical laziness, but they wish to avoid any kind of stress or emotional challenges.
One of the most difficult things for a Libra is to take a decision. When faced with a choice, it is very tough for them to select what is best for them, which can become a big hurdle in their path. DON’T AGREE.
- Self-indulgent Because they have a strong desire for material comforts, they may tend to waste a lot of money in unnecessary luxuries
The libra profile also has a lot of wonderful qualities, and they account for a large part of why Libra is often at the top of any dinner party list:
- Intelligent: Libra is often stunningly bright. Many don’t see this trait coming because the sign’s physical attractiveness is so apparent. However, look beneath the surface, and you’ll be rewarded with in depth conversations and a quick, sharp wit.
- Charming: Libra is the very personification of charm. Whether Libra needs to smooth over ruffled feathers or make someone new feel welcomed, this sign excels in any situation where social grace is needed.
- Solution-oriented: Perhaps one of the very best Libra traits is the fact that this sign is devoted to finding solutions. Libra’s main goal is to find a solution that happily satisfies all parties because members of this sign truly loathe the thought that anyone walked away from the table feeling unhappy.
The Libra-born natives are experts at getting things done, but they cannot be called cunning. They are too good to exploit the emotions of other people.
Their ruling planet is Venus, and they are extremely romantic people. Whatever they do in life is driven by the feelings of love. They need to be surrounded by people. As lovers they are expressive, creative, and balanced. They love to make their partners feel thoroughly satisfied both through conversation and lovemaking. The Libra’s charm and dedication for striking the perfect balance with others makes them excellent partners.
- When in Love The Libra-born is a very charming, tender, loving, committed and fascinating partner. Objective and fair, they take their time to say yes, but once they have made up their minds, they rarely back out. Although, they may come across as manipulative, employing their charms to the maximum, they often are hugely supportive and mindful of their mate’s decisions and happiness. They may go wrong at times, owing to their quest for all things beautiful and rich in life, but they soon become grounded once their partner sounds a warning. Polite, amiable and socially tuned in as they are, they always believe in keeping up appearances, which may confuse their partners at times.
- Charming They have a very pleasing manner of talking and also choose pleasant subjects to talk about, which makes people feel happy in their company.
They have a strong sense of justice and fair play. They may skilfully find their way out, but they will never resort to cunning methods to get what they want.
They are well-known for their diplomatic skills and have the ability to listen to differing points of view with a great deal of patience.
As a friend, a Libra native is generous and loyal. He would go out of his way to help his friends with all the resources at his disposal. He will be a true well-wisher, and give his friends only the best guidance, even though the friends at first may doubt his intentions. They believe in the inherent goodness of humanity at large, and will never be crooked or unfaithful to their friends.
- Balanced The Scales will never go to extremes, and will mostly choose the middle path in order to please everyone around them, whatever the issues may be.